View Profile Snackers

33 Movie Reviews

this is your best piece yet, BASED

Your directing here is really good, I enjoyed a lot of the the shots. I love these characters designs and backgrounds, your style is really cool and refreshing to see on newgrounds. The improvement compared to the first episode is also noticable. Only thing, like the others say there were just a few voice lines that were a tad quiet, mainly from Valerie. It wasn't too bad but it's something to smooth out in the future. I'm intrigued and I can't wait to see more episodes, I really love what you got going here man!

EDIT: Oh, and the music! Great stuff, I dig it.

9Hammer responds:

I'm glad that you find my style as a refresher. That's great to hear! I'll keep that in mind to be cautious about the audio leveling of the voices so that little hiccup doesn't occur again.

wow I am beyond embarrassed about my parts, GOD I should have redone them.

great collab! Honestly probably my favourite reanimate, So happy it's finally out dude

DoovadHohdan responds:

No shhhhh, you did amazing dude!

6 Game Reviews

very simple, yet very fun. the takeaway here are the visuals, you did a great job Nick, very expressive and I love all the little details that pop up in the environment. Carmet ur music is real chill and works well. im sure Brandy did something for this game aswell because hes credited, but i couldnt figure out what, so I won't be praising him today

great job guys! one thing though, is it just me or does the game lag a lil at times? is it just my shitty laptop? It's probably just my shitty laptop

it was pleasant, the title screen was sick and the art is really good. the gameplay wasn't that engaging, it was very simple and got kind of repetitive. I like the idea of the spells draining your life and I feel this concept has alot of potential. I would also say some animation when shooting (or atleast some better indication instead of the projectile just coming outta ur tits lol) would have helped alot alongside some more polish, but I understand this was made under a deadline for a game jam, so I can forgive this. Not bad!

amen snackerboy

the plot is great and intricate, it makes Metal Gears story look like mario bros. it's funny, I like the humor and the gameplays not bad. it's hard, I must admit in my first attempt I didn't know you had to deflect the oreos to break the dudes shield, so I was frustrated at first. I would up the movement speed and perhaps the speed at which the projectiles move, sometimes I would be shooting the guy and his shield would be back up before most of my projectiles got to him. also the giving the bullets gravity is just annoying. the music is very good and is probably the best aspect. I liked the power ups too, even if they didn't seem to help much, they were funny. absolutely not bad for a first game! keep it up :>

12 Audio Reviews

this is amazing, just beautiful

There's no block button on Newgrounds bitch. You can avoid me on every other social media platform on the fucking planet but you will never run from me on here. Now I will ask again, give me back my copy of Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland for the Nintendo DS. I got so far in that game and the fact that you borrowed it from me and then moved out of the country the next day infuriates me to hell. I will not ask again. Give me back my game or face the fucking consequences whore. I am not joking. I know Tom Fulp, he is my dad.

Oddlem responds:

fuk you idiot i got this game with my hard earned allowance that my mom gives me every week, i shed blood sweat and tears from picking up trash off the floor and id gladly do it again. if you take ownership over my copy again i will toss you in the gulag (my dad is gabe newell)

SHUT UP!

EPIC FOOD BATTLE 2019 COMING SOON
WILL IAN'S PINK FROSTED DONUT DEFEAT ANTHONY'S MYSTERY ITEM?
STAY TUNED

25 Art Reviews

now thats what im talking about

This legit looks like it could be some sort of art you see after the credits to Sonic mania, or on the back of the box. So vibrant and expressive, I love this man

FuShark responds:

Damn, mighty praise. Thanks dude. TuT

Jesus this is fucking horrible.

b*sed