View Profile Snackers

32 Movie Reviews

wow I am beyond embarrassed about my parts, GOD I should have redone them.

great collab! Honestly probably my favourite reanimate, So happy it's finally out dude

DoovadHohdan responds:

No shhhhh, you did amazing dude!

this is like some weird stuff you'd see on late night TV when you should be asleep... I love it

IM IM THE CREDITS!!!! Also chutney I don't care how many times I do it, I will sing your praises. You just - you pump these out so fast and you improve so much in each one like the colours in this one are the best, and the movements are so much more slick. Funny as it's always been, these are never a disappointment, I LOVE YOU!!!!! You are the biggest inspiration

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Ha thanks booger!

5 Game Reviews

it was pleasant, the title screen was sick and the art is really good. the gameplay wasn't that engaging, it was very simple and got kind of repetitive. I like the idea of the spells draining your life and I feel this concept has alot of potential. I would also say some animation when shooting (or atleast some better indication instead of the projectile just coming outta ur tits lol) would have helped alot alongside some more polish, but I understand this was made under a deadline for a game jam, so I can forgive this. Not bad!

amen snackerboy

the plot is great and intricate, it makes Metal Gears story look like mario bros. it's funny, I like the humor and the gameplays not bad. it's hard, I must admit in my first attempt I didn't know you had to deflect the oreos to break the dudes shield, so I was frustrated at first. I would up the movement speed and perhaps the speed at which the projectiles move, sometimes I would be shooting the guy and his shield would be back up before most of my projectiles got to him. also the giving the bullets gravity is just annoying. the music is very good and is probably the best aspect. I liked the power ups too, even if they didn't seem to help much, they were funny. absolutely not bad for a first game! keep it up :>

i am a master at this

ninjamuffin99 responds:

this game is for real gamers only thats why

6 Audio Reviews

how do you even make music this shit sucks

b*sed

HE HAS NO STYLE, HE HAS NO GRACE

Thanks for the shout-out guys, hearing you talk about our cartoon warmed my heart and made me smile, this podcast was very fun and entertaining too!

23 Art Reviews

Jesus this is fucking horrible.

b*sed

I've only just realised but your style remind of the katamari games lol

Very pleasant piece, reminds of me waking up to the smell of sossies on a sunday

ROOTCHOMP responds:

the game left an imprint on my subconscious at a young age so theres no suprise there hahah

very underrated character