View Profile Snackers

72 Movie Reviews

your colours have gotten really good, they pop and are sick af. I was gonna say the credits are too long but that bit with the gorilla was beautiful so forget that, good shit man

Tiltro responds:

The gorilla part was supposed to be for something else but I decided to scrap it so I just wanted to use the footage so it didn’t feel like a waste. Thanks for your feedback, I hope I’ll improve this year.

RETURN OF THE KING

this was killer

MLG Friday night funkin

15 Game Reviews

besides having one of the most boring character designs for a protagonist I've ever seen, this is another solid entry by da milkbar dudes.
presentation was superb as always and the gameplay was tight, I know a lot of people were put off by the time it takes to turn around, but I liked it. I think it added a bit of tension to fights and made you think more.

This game is so fuckin cool, I really am in love with it all. Really pushes me to try and get better at rhythm games, this started to truly kick my ass. Filled to the brim with charm in every department, I especially love the intro and the randomly generated quotes, Isaac's music is hype as shit. Isaac you knocked it outta the park with every song, and Dave ur art is always so fun to look at.

Piggybacking off what Maf said, I see a lot of potential for some kind of community modding support in this. Not just putting in your own backgrounds or music like OSU or something, but even making your own characters. Given the versatility of Flash symbols I could see modding in your own little guys and creating your own entirely unique stage being pretty accessible. I think this'd be a pretty cool and unique draw to the game and would keep people comin back to play for a long while.

excited for whatever the future of this is, rock on lads.

This was great, especially for a game made in 48 hours. It's mad the amount of charm that was packed into this, the presentation was super enjoyable and polished. I really dig the concept of the gameplay too, nearly gave me Mischief Makers vibes. Great stuff, would love ta see more!

51 Audio Reviews

I fucking love this

you dudes got crisp as hell voices. bloody love all the references n shiet great work fellas

GOD THIS ROCKS

119 Art Reviews

very nice blues

postboy duncan & jones fanart dis is a dream come true. awesomely dynamic pose

POSTBOY responds:

Thank u. Keep makin cool stuff

this is adorable and weird, right up my alley

Howya now