View Profile Snackers

All 14 Audio Reviews

6 w/ Responses

best one yet, mastapeece

gamer time

what a creative way of showing off a variety of voices! great stuff as always dogl

this is amazing, just beautiful

There's no block button on Newgrounds bitch. You can avoid me on every other social media platform on the fucking planet but you will never run from me on here. Now I will ask again, give me back my copy of Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland for the Nintendo DS. I got so far in that game and the fact that you borrowed it from me and then moved out of the country the next day infuriates me to hell. I will not ask again. Give me back my game or face the fucking consequences whore. I am not joking. I know Tom Fulp, he is my dad.

Oddlem responds:

fuk you idiot i got this game with my hard earned allowance that my mom gives me every week, i shed blood sweat and tears from picking up trash off the floor and id gladly do it again. if you take ownership over my copy again i will toss you in the gulag (my dad is gabe newell)

SHUT UP!

EPIC FOOD BATTLE 2019 COMING SOON
WILL IAN'S PINK FROSTED DONUT DEFEAT ANTHONY'S MYSTERY ITEM?
STAY TUNED

ok I take it back, grounds patrol is a pretty good podcast

i will always be a cricket but

good work willkmr, im a fan

willKMR responds:

thanks man knew you'd come around

Yung Nutz... Got a bright future kid

this was fun as hell guys, I'd love to do something like this again, maybe be a special guest...? hmmmmm.. also, Review Tricksters wiseau impersonation still makes me chuckle ALSO DRINK WATER

how do you even make music this shit sucks

b*sed