View Profile Snackers

All 6 Game Reviews

3 w/ Responses

very simple, yet very fun. the takeaway here are the visuals, you did a great job Nick, very expressive and I love all the little details that pop up in the environment. Carmet ur music is real chill and works well. im sure Brandy did something for this game aswell because hes credited, but i couldnt figure out what, so I won't be praising him today

great job guys! one thing though, is it just me or does the game lag a lil at times? is it just my shitty laptop? It's probably just my shitty laptop

it was pleasant, the title screen was sick and the art is really good. the gameplay wasn't that engaging, it was very simple and got kind of repetitive. I like the idea of the spells draining your life and I feel this concept has alot of potential. I would also say some animation when shooting (or atleast some better indication instead of the projectile just coming outta ur tits lol) would have helped alot alongside some more polish, but I understand this was made under a deadline for a game jam, so I can forgive this. Not bad!

amen snackerboy

the plot is great and intricate, it makes Metal Gears story look like mario bros. it's funny, I like the humor and the gameplays not bad. it's hard, I must admit in my first attempt I didn't know you had to deflect the oreos to break the dudes shield, so I was frustrated at first. I would up the movement speed and perhaps the speed at which the projectiles move, sometimes I would be shooting the guy and his shield would be back up before most of my projectiles got to him. also the giving the bullets gravity is just annoying. the music is very good and is probably the best aspect. I liked the power ups too, even if they didn't seem to help much, they were funny. absolutely not bad for a first game! keep it up :>

i am a master at this

ninjamuffin99 responds:

this game is for real gamers only thats why

When I play tested this I seriously played it for like an hour and half straight trying to beat the fucking thing, I STILL CAN'T DO IT. I will someday though. I will..

Fun game Cam, frustratingly addicting.

why... why is it so accurate? do you know ninjamuffin99 or something?

ninjamuffin99 responds:

dont tell anyone but he's my alter ego

ABNG!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!